Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just a quick check in...

I have spent this afternoon at the sleep clinic being fitted with apparatus for an extensive sleep study tonight. Oooooh I know how to live me!!!

So I am sat in bed, suitably stuffed from Mr BoD"s homemade spaghetti bolognaise and waiting for all my wiring to be connected up and having a quick skeggy around the web.

Which is exactly what has been happening on the Ranger blog.

Go look at today's post  for some fabbo inspiration, including the winner of the Dylusions Friday/Prizeday.

And also check out this Ranger post, where everyone added their competition entries. Some absolutely wonderful entries if I may say so.

Tomorrow I will be talking more about Life Book 2014, as next weeks bonus lesson is from yours truly. So if you were wanting info or thinking of signing up, wait till then , lol.

I'll leave you with a shot of my latest purchase. An original painting from the ever so talented Mitsib.


Just how fabulous is that???

I absolutely adore her work and this is the second piece of art I have from her. Go check out her blog to see stunning artwork and watch some of her videos creating them.

Ok now ready for the big switch on, lol

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Sandra Hall said...

Sleep tight Mrs. 💤💤💤

The Hardy Stamper said...

Sweet Dreams!

nora said...

Getting a sleep study done changed and perhaps saved my life. Hope yours went well. Love your work.
Nora

Joanne Seale said...

ahh lucky you I soo wanted to buy that painting from Mitsib.
Also thanks fro the recent delivery of menagerie paper stack and inks, love the heart trinket :)

Lea said...

I've had that done and now sleep with a CPAP machine every night. It has changed my life for the better. Hope you get some answers and feel better soon. Hugs!

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh, I sure hope it went well. I've heard amazing things about those studies changing people's lives. Wish my hubby would do one!

Donna B. said...

Lovely painting! Hope you get some sleep so you're in a good mood when I see you next week :)

Miranda said...

sleep well

love the art piece by MitsiB, she was one of the wonderful teachers at Lifebook 2013...love her work and style

but i',m looking forward to your lessons...have my Dylusions spray out on the table already ;-)

hugs
Miranda

Robin said...

This an interesting process going through the sleep study. It is worth the hassle of being plugged into with all those electrode things. They should be able to determine why you are having sleeping issues & if you need a cpap machine to use at night. If you have any questions just an email away. Keep breathing.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott