Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Products

I know, I know I'm late in posting about all my new products but life threw me a curve ball and I couldn't get to blog before now….

Any hows, here's the news on my latest releases.

First off 6 new colours of inks.

2 brights…Polished Jade and Tangerine Dream
3 darker shades…Chopped Pesto, Ground Coffee and Pomegranate Seed
and 1 neutral…Slate Grey.

All of the above colours, of course, coordinate with my existing sprays.

8 new background stencils, 4 lge and 4 small


blocks
 Bubbles
 Shattered
Triangles

3 new silhouette stencils

Fred
 Lottie
 Ruby
2 new Couture clear stamp sets

So Many Hats

 With the Right Hat

and 6 red rubber cling stamp sets

Graphic Backgrounds


One in Ten


Doodled Delight

 The Write Words


Fancy Florals


Which way Up

As usual, I have tons of samples to show you over the coming days…

I am here in Anaheim, safely ensconced in the hotel after a 26 hr journey!!!!


This morning consisted of a long lie in, breakfast at Denny's, massive ironing pile and catching up with emails etc. Unfortunately the truck with our booth on it is badly delayed and so we are going to be running a day behind..oops.!!
I have samples to finish, my display boards to create, the Designer challenge and another canvas sample for my workshop, now in only one day!!  But at least but at least my chores are done!!

I'll leave you with a couple of show samples.





You can see all the new products HERE

Enjoy xx

20 comments:

JPScraps said...

Love your new stencils! I just used the Dotted Flowers :)

Caroline D. said...

Fantabulous!!! Everything is a must-have! Congrats on your continued success !

Claudine said...

Loving all your new products Dyan, I'm so excited about the new colors, stamps and stencils!! Love your samples too!!!

madscrappertoo said...

Wow such yummies !! I neeeeed them all ! Awesome thanks !!!!

julie said...

Gorgeous , love the new stencils dotty is my fav and the flower stamps too, xxx

Unknown said...

Love block stencil & hat stamps!
Have a great cha!!

Pkozak said...

So excited about the new ink colors and wow those stamps!! Love it all!!!

Louise said...

Love it!!!!

Virginia said...

Gorgeous hun, hope you get everything finished in time - I'm sure you will!

Sarah Anderson said...

Yes, yes, YES! Slate grey spray ink, can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh oh oh I love them all!
Wish I could be in Anaheim with Connie & you.
Have lots of fun beautiful :)

Big hugs from "Bert"

Sue said...

Great new products! Of course I have to have them all! Can't wait to see more!

Joanne Seale said...

So bright and colourful, I love your work! When will you be doing a class in London..pretty please :)

texasbarb said...

Love all of your new releases! I'm so sorry the truck has thrown you a curve ball but at least it's there now. Hopefully you will have a moment or two to relax during your visit here to the colonies!

Arts by Sara said...

Fabulous new goodies!!! I will NEED to have all of them! I have tried and tried to pick just one as my favorite, and I can't!!! You Rock!!! Thank You for all of the new items! Hugs... Mwah!!!

Miranda said...

the new products are just FANTABULOUS Dyan....love love love them all and love your examples too

have fun at the CHA
hugz
Miranda

Carol McCready said...

Love the new stamps & stencils.

Renee said...

Thanks for all your hard work. Love the new stuff! Have a wonderful and safe journey. Big hugs to you.

Liette alias Pixelle said...

oh my god...the new colors must be fantastic, I am eager to try it in my journal with your new stencils and stamps;..will buy some for sure...oh la la ...have a nice time at CHA...you deserve it...xxx YOU ROCK

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott