Saturday, September 8, 2012

My name is Dyan and I am a bad bad blogger...

.....so I am going to link you to someone who is a good good blogger. And also is become rather fantabulous with the eclectic magic of Dylusions.

Oh yes it's the one and only, Gentleman Crafter, Jim Hankins. What do you think of this creation.?


I have to say my flabber was well and truly ghasted when I saw it. It is so me and yet it is so him, lol !!!! Pop on over to his BLOG and give him some good old inky love. Tell him I sent you, to warm the cockles of his gorgeous heart.!! I am so amazed as this is so far away from his comfort zone and yet he has executed it fabulously. He is my new crush lol.

Okay will be back shortly with deets of all my classes coming up in America in the next few weeks...Kansas, Florida, St Petersburg and Virginia.  Now go make Jim blush !!! he he

Enjoy xx

7 comments:

texasbarb said...

Jim had done Dylusions proud!!! I love everything about his project!!!

Disco Queen said...

As a huge fan of both you & Jim I was so excited to see Jim dabbling with Dylusions. His project is so full of gorgeous inky goodness & chipboard. Chipboard may seem plain & ordinary but I just love it!

Kaz Hall said...

Jim is the dogs doo dars!!!!
Fanfriggintastic!!
Arise sir jim!!


Kaz x

Annie said...

A fabulous creation Dyan. It's like you on your journalling travels x x

sixofone aka Leah said...

That is one fantabamazing piece

Linda M. Cain said...

Jim is knock-your-socks-off fantastic! Truly an amazing guy!

~Linda

Miranda said...

saw it on facebook and it's absolutely fantastic love everything about it
hugs
Miranda

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott